Tréfeuntec

Sunday 21/06/20





The storms passed and left a lovely morning for a walk, albeit a bit chilly.
We had a really rough night as the wind kept getting stronger and stronger and then Bokkie was pelted with rain.  It felt a bit like we were in the rinse cycle of the washing machine.

Toni was very keen to complete the walk she was on yesterday and go all the way to Pointe du Raz, 5.5km each way, but I decided it would be too much even for my improved knee.  She set off and I got my bike off Bokkie, to see how the knee would handle cycling.  It was no problem so when Toni let me know she was on her way back I set off and met her at the beach for lunch.  





The point where Brittany disappears into the Atlantic

The arrow points to me, waiting for Toni to join me for lunch.
It is still quite windy and chilly but that is set to change next week so we are working our way towards a campsite on the Crozon peninsula.  This will give us a break from travelling and let us have a bit more outside space to relax (it's tough being on permanent holiday).

Bokkie in her spot for the night - with a view of the sea in the distance


No comments:

Post a Comment